Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:14:23 -0800
I was not referring to the LCD screens on the back of the camera bodies, but to smaller LCD or other technology displays which replace the viewfinder screen (and mirror and pentaprism) and are viewed though a viewfinder optical system which places them at the proper visual distance, provides diopter adjustment, etc., like a conventional SLR viewfinder.

Moose

Danrich wrote:

I note most pro digital sport photographers use the view finder almost the entire time.