Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 18:18:38 -0800
I believe C.H. was referring only to a trade-off between image size and brightness in the finder image with any given lens speed, in response to Winsor's speculation about such a trade-off, which was, in turn, a comment on Skip's comment on low finder magnification in the E-1 he tried. I'm sure C.H. isn't proposing any decrease in lens speeds.

Moose

B. D. Colen wrote:

The last thing I'd want to do is give up a stop...The lower the iso, the lower the noise...