Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:43:36 -0800

On Monday, November 3, 2003, at 07:00 AM, Skip Williams wrote:

- Finder - This put me off a bit, but I'm sure it is something that you could get used to. The finder mag is so low that there is a lot of black space around the frame. I felt like I was looking down a tube, rather than the open finders of the OM's and Leica M's that I typically use. I guess that if I wore glasses all the time, this might be much better. B.D. - Opinions?

I think it is a trade off between magnification and brightness. Make it too big and it is going to look dim.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA