Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:44:36 -0800
In light of the current talk of OM durability, allow me to mention that my
4T did a tumble from the overhead luggage rack of a tour bus on my recent
trip without missing a beat.  My wife was removing something else from the
overhead, and the next thing I new there was camera and lens (the lens
survived completely intact as well) lying on the coach floor.  It was a
carpeted coach, but it still had to be a 5 to 6 foot drop.  I was sweating
tears and blood for a couple minutes.