Re: [OM] Need Tripod and Head advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Need Tripod and Head advice
From: W Shumaker <omlist@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 19:30:11 -0400
I do on the camera, but if you rotate the ballhead around it's base,
that base has to be level or you get stair stepped stitches. Once the
base that you rotate around is level, the camera can be leveled and
it will remain that way as you take your panoramic shots. It's really
hard to fiddle with a level on the camera alone.

Wayne