Re: [OM] Need Tripod and Head advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Need Tripod and Head advice
From: Michael Stahulak <mstahulak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 12:04:58 -0600
I'm using the Kirk BH-3 on a Gitzo Explorer G2220 (the aluminum one), and they work great together. Its a very useful setup for macro work, as you can easily get the head to actually rest on the ground, if need be. Setup more normally, I find it to be a very solid combination, and have used it with lenses up to 300mm. I would recommend it.

Mike