Re: [OM] Need Tripod and Head advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Need Tripod and Head advice
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 22:44:23 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/2003 1:44:17 PM Central Standard Time,
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Recommendations??
>
> Something on the lighter side.. but not so light that it's not sturdy.

I'm in somewhat of the same decision making process as you.  One of the heads
I'm considering based on the recommendation of a couple folks is the Kirk
BH-3.  Available from Kirk Enterprises at <A
HREF="www.kirkphoto.com">www.kirkphoto.com</A> or
1-800-626-5074.  They custom make photographic mounting equipment and
accessories including stuff for Olympus.  Bill Barber