RE: [OM] Bad processing of film driving people to digital?

Subject: RE: [OM] Bad processing of film driving people to digital?
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:44:49 -0400
Okay, now it's my turn.  I just received a roll of C-41 (Fuji Reala 100)
back from the Adorama "ProLab" here in NYC.  Usually fine, but this roll
came back with a number (if not all) the pictures cropped.  I thought at
first it was my problem; I using a shift lens and I thought "maybe there's a
problem with the lens" or even "how could I cut off the tops of these
buildings".  Out comes the lightbox and the loupe and lo! the negatives are
fine.  The only reason I even bother with the prints is that they charge
more for develop & contact sheet than to get a set of prints!

My slides of a sunset in Virginia came out beautifully, though.

Maybe time for a new developer.