Re: [OM] Bad processing of film driving people to digital?

Subject: Re: [OM] Bad processing of film driving people to digital?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:07:46 -0400
Personally I think the standard CD-ROM is going to be readable for a long,
long time.  Perhaps not forever, but the PC industry has settled down a bit
since the wild transitions from 8 inch floppies to 5 1/4 to 3 1/2.

I keep the 'master' on my hard drive (mirrored, of course) and believe it
will be readable through a generation or two.

Tom