Re: [OM] Bad processing of film driving people to digital?

Subject: Re: [OM] Bad processing of film driving people to digital?
From: "Dave Dougherty" <davdou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:53:22 -0700
>The rise of email as a means of communication, and the sharing of photos
via computer<

I have family in Wyoming (near the Olympus Factory), Montana, Colorado and
Illinois.  The internet and digital photography combined with email has made
us all closer.  We regularly share photos of family events.

My 84 yr young mother-in-law delights in the photos of her grandchildren and
great grand children.  She is quite active with a still positive outlook;
one who enjoys life.  Do the photos we all show her help?  I can't say for
sure, but I like to think so.

So,  the advent of digital photography and the internet has expanded the
family's enjoyment of life.  That's enough for me to know that I want to be
involved.

Dave Dougherty