Re: [OM] Bad processing of film driving people to digital?

Subject: Re: [OM] Bad processing of film driving people to digital?
From: plp@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 02:20:17 GMT
Cc:
>I have never had so many problems with prints or slides.
>My slides have been coming back scrached  and wrinkled in
>their masks.  My prints are most often improperly exposed...

When people have problems with processing, I wish they'd name
names, like, Target in Omaha.  The only place I have ever had
trouble with film processing was Target.  They ripped the
negative and then had the nerve to include a note that "the
negative was received ripped."  Maybe we will see a pattern.

Pete