[OM] Wide-Angle in NL

Subject: [OM] Wide-Angle in NL
From: "Rich" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:19:43 -0700
A few days ago someone mentioned that they were checking out Wide-Angle in
the Netherlands.  I just received my first purchase(s) from them, a used
lens hood and used lens case for the 35~70/3.6, and the transaction went
very smoothly.  About the only issue was paying them. The only options from
the U.S. were either a direct bank transfer or cash.  I ended up just
mailing the cash in an envelope which turned out fine.

No connection other than as a satisfied customer.

Richard