Re: [OM] Lens hood for Kiron/Vivitar 28/2

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens hood for Kiron/Vivitar 28/2
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:19:35 -0700
Pete:

I use the 35/2 lens hood on mine, mostly because it was included (for
free!) in the lid of a hard case that I purchased.

I haven't had any problems with this hood, but I don't know how
"scientific" Olympus was with the hood design in the first place.

I quickly checked B&H's site under "Generic Hoods".  It appears that
they sell a number of 55 mm hoods that are marked "wide angle", but they
don't specify an actual focal length.

HTH,

Bill Stanke

Bill Stanke