Re: [OM] Photoshop?

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop?
From: OM4Ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:35:04 -0400
It sounds like you are referring to the new Band-Aid function of the cloning
tool. It is a feature of PS7 and it is pretty amazing. It could easily be
used to fix scratches. I saw it used to remove the wrinkles from an old
man's forehead at PMA a few months back. The initial release was for the MAC
I do not know when the PC release is.
Mark