Re: [OM] On the shores of James Bay

Subject: Re: [OM] On the shores of James Bay
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 23:30:00 -0800
There are several anomalies on the survey for 35/2.8s, but the first one that looks to clearly be MC is #251229
http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/mc-sc.survey

ClassicVW@xxxxxxx wrote:

#3 is also singlecoated. It looks like the filter is off in the first
picture and it is a blacknose, but the "G.Zuiko" confirms that it is an
SC lens. If the price is right???

Hi Moose,
I know the "G.ZUIKO" indicates a SC version, but I thought that the S/N- "197345" was high enough to be in MC territory...? But its only a thought, I have no info on S/Ns....

George S.