Re: [OM] OT - Incident Metering and the Weston Master V

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Incident Metering and the Weston Master V
From: "Charles Monroe" <chasmnro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:55:52 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Johnny Johnson"
Subject: [OM] OT - Incident Metering and the Weston Master V

                                         <snip>.
<<<The invercone for my Master V came with an addition piece
 - a grey filter that's mounted in a black frame that looks like it
should
 mount between the invercone and the meter >>>
                                          <snip>.
<<< Is there someone on the List that can enlighten me on the use of
this filter?>>>

There is a pretty good discussion of Weston's and invercone
at <<< http://www.johndesq.com/WestonMaster/indexa.htm>>>

Also a Google search for "Invercone" will give you more sites with
information.
Charles Monroe