[OM] OT - Incident Metering and the Weston Master V

Subject: [OM] OT - Incident Metering and the Weston Master V
From: Johnny Johnson <jijohnson4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:57:43 -0500
Hi Folks,

All this talk about incident metering has reminded of something I've been wondering about. The invercone for my Master V came with an addition piece - a grey filter that's mounted in a black frame that looks like it should mount between the invercone and the meter. I thought maybe it should be used under bright conditions when readings exceed the maximum (10) on the smaller scale but, if that's the case, it seems to me that the larger scale should pop up when the filter is mounted - mine doesn't. Is there someone on the List that can enlighten me on the use of this filter?

Thanks,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Lilburn, GA
mailto:jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"One man's weed is another man's wildflower"