Re: [OM] Re: Brave New World of Wedding Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Brave New World of Wedding Photography
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 23:26:54 -0600
A suggestion:
Hire her to do some formals of the bride (& possibly groom too) _now_ while you
still have time to get a pro if you don't like what you see.

And, I second (or is it third or fourth now) the suggestion to hire her to do
the reception. She can do that even if she's in the wedding.

Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa