RE: [OM] Re: Brave New World of Wedding Photography

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Brave New World of Wedding Photography
From: "Roger Skully" <robinsnes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:10:27 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of --p.j.
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 4:29 PM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<<<I suspect, to be honest, she'd be offended
if we _didn't_ ask her -- but I don't want to end up with things not working
out because she can't manage it but thinks she can; and at the same time I
want to find out some way to phrase this without sounding rude.>>>

Make her part of the wedding party so that cannot possibly be the
photographer.
--p.j.

I would recommend that she have a heart to heart and explain why she cannot
be the only photographer. It is something she does not know how to do in a
formal manner. She can offer to do additional candid images, but the
responsibility is too great.
pet05.jpg (10752 bytes) <http://www.robinsnestphotography.com/>  Roger
Skully
Robin?s Nest Photography