Re: [OM] Lens sharpness

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens sharpness
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 11:50:19 EST
Albert.  Shop for a 35/2.  You didn't say which 28 you have.  I have a
28/2.8, and it doesn't disappoint me.  I disappoint me sometimes and let the
OM gear down, but my OM gear has never disappointed.

As to your friend with the Canon wonderbrick, just keep track of who is able
to carry more gear (with a smile) on longer jaunts, who has more gear
problems, who still has the WORKING gear in 5, 10 years, etc..

Rich
OM = Classic