RE: [OM] Time for a new camera bag...

Subject: RE: [OM] Time for a new camera bag...
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 16:05:10 -0700
I bought a Tamrac (so long ago now that they probably don't make the model,
nor do I remember it) and have enjoyed it. It's one with a pull-out set of
belts/straps for use as a hip pack, as well as the usual handle and shoulder
strap. I can usually fit in two bodies, an assortment of lenses, some small
stuff in the front pocket and T32 sized stuff in the end pockets. It also
has room for long lenses or bounce grip stuff in a long pocket accessible
from the back of the bag.

Heavy when fully loaded though!

---
Scott Gomez