Re: [OM] Time for a new camera bag...

Subject: Re: [OM] Time for a new camera bag...
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 22:58:30 +0000
Also take a look at the Tamrac Superlight 8 (a 9 if you can find one; I believe they stopped making this one; similar to the 8 but slightly longer). Has places for two bodies with lenses at each end. You may or may not like how its organized compared to the other Tamrac's you listed.

Someone else recommended having a smaller bag along with this and I'll second that! A large bag with the quantity of gear you've listed will be heavy and not something you want hanging on your shoulder all day. Having a smaller one to stash about a third of what you listed for carrying all day long is much easier. I store nearly all the OM gear in a Superlight 9, and haul it in the car, but have a smaller bag for day hikes and walking around with.

-- John