Re: [OM] Time for a new camera bag...

Subject: Re: [OM] Time for a new camera bag...
From: Michael Darling <cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 00:41:24 -0400
> Someone else recommended having a smaller bag along with this and I'll
> second that!  A large bag with the quantity of gear you've listed will be
> heavy and not something you want hanging on your shoulder all day.  Having
> a smaller one to stash about a third of what you listed for carrying all
> day long is much easier.  I store nearly all the OM gear in a Superlight 9,
> and haul it in the car, but have a smaller bag for day hikes and walking
> around with.
>
> -- John

I do have a smaller bag -- what I'm using right now.  Its great for my
primes and one body plus more film than I would need at any one time.  But
its WAY too small to put my vivitar 283 + body, and too short for either of
my zooms ( 75-150 will not fit when its mounted, and the 65-200 wont fit at
all).

I'm looking for something to use as storage space in my apt., and to hold
what I'd need for road trips and the like.  Exactly like you describe.

Mike