RE: [OM] Time for a new camera bag...

Subject: RE: [OM] Time for a new camera bag...
From: "Mike Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 14:28:52 -0500
I have the Nature Trekker A/W, which is a bigger version of the same
backpack, again purchased because of recommendation from the list.
I carried it all over Italy and Switzerland in December, and it has
been fabulous.  Seems incredibly durable, as well as well thought
out.  Was caught in an unexpected rainstorm at a soccer game a few
weeks ago, and the fold-out raincover was a nice feature (I think
that only the A/W series bags have this).  The straps are really
well done, and it is set up to carry all day and remain comfortable.
It holds a LOT, maybe too much, as it is easy to overload.  In
retrospect, maybe the Mini Trekker would have been large enough
for 900f my usage.

Mike