Re: [OM] Infinity focus & focusing screens

Subject: Re: [OM] Infinity focus & focusing screens
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
I have heard a modification has to made to the "2"
series screens to use in an OM1 or OM2 - I guess this
is what you are refering to.  What are the details of
this modification, and how do you cut the screen
without ruining it?  Is the only difference with the 2
series vs the 1 series increased brightness?

--- "Dr. Oben Candemir" <dunya.nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>

=====