Re: [OM] Infinity focus & focusing screens

Subject: Re: [OM] Infinity focus & focusing screens
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 09:23:56 -0400
You have to cut off about half the width of the tab or it will conflict with
the notch in the frame inside the camera.  With the tab to the right, cut
off the right half of the tab.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000