Re: [OM] 350mm F2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] 350mm F2.8
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:44:27 -0500
>This is an awesome group of people full of great insight and love for
cameras
>and people in general and I am far from being turned off by anything
>negative.
>Now, will anyone even speak to me after such  an atrocity of selling a
>crowned jewel of the line?
>: )
>John

I dunno. You're certainly suspect now. Unless this sale is forced by some
unmanagable circumstances beyond your control (you lost your job, your wife
filed for divorce, *and* you discovered you had cancer....), selling this
lens for most of us would be worse than slashing our own wrists.....yeah,
that's how crazy most of us are about OM gear....but, you can redeem yourself
by purchasing a 250/2 and actually using it....<g>
--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright