Re: [OM] 350mm F2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] 350mm F2.8
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:39:01 -0700
On 24 Jan 2001, at 19:06, Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I agree that I should not have said that I will stop the auction if I
> get a number I like. As per eBay rules, it will run its course.

If that's how you feel, that's fine by me.  But, e-Bay does allow a seller
to end an auction early.  Here's the page that explains it:

http://pages.ca.ebay.com/help/sellerguide/selling-bids.html

Seems to me that deciding it to sell it to someone else falls into the
"You want to end your auction early because you no longer want to sell
your item" category.

If I'm wrong 'bout this, I apologize in advance.  It's just my opinion...
NOT the gospel truth!

Regards,

Chris

---