Re: [OM] Re: 350mm F2.8 essay contest? : )

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 350mm F2.8 essay contest? : )
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:51:30 -0500
>SO I should have gone ahead and asked for the $4700 because of
>the condition?
>Call me a liar if you will- but I wanted to find the most "deserving" buyer
>in a price frame that I was comfortable with.

I think the main problem is that most of us don't know you very well. I
didn't see a bio and a "hello" posted to the list, for example. So, it looks
fishy that you pop up on the list with a 350, looking to trade for a 250.
Once you've gone through this "trial by fire" bit, I think more of us will be
comfortable dealing with you. No one likes dealing with strangers, so our
unfamiliarity with you is part of this issue.

So, who are you? Where did you come from? Where are you going? (to quote an
ancient phrase....)

Hope this helps....

--
Be Seeing You.