Re: [OM] Provia 100F versus Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Provia 100F versus Kodachrome
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:18:44 GMT
Thanks for the info, Simon, I'll check it out. I also like Sensia II for the same reasons - best value in slide film. I haven't shot Astia specifically for portraits, but it seems neutral enough to handle it. I'll do a bit more testing.

Too bad about your experiences with Kodachrome processing - it definitely remains the standard among slide films for skin tones. I believe that may be the single most important factor in its influence on the National Geographic "look" - Kodachrome loves every skin tone on Earth.

Lex
===