Re: [OM] Provia 100F versus Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Provia 100F versus Kodachrome
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:24:30 GMT
I've never experienced Kodachrome shifting greenward due to age or processing problems. Magenta, yes; green, no. It definitely does shift everything greenward under heavy tree canopy, or under grayish oceanside skies, that sort of thing. Just my experience. But every slide film I've tried has its own peculiar color shift under certain conditions, the best reason to learn the characteristics of at least one other slide film.

But only for emergencies.  There's no talking sense to Kodachromites.

Lex
===