Re: [OM] Vacation Tales

Subject: Re: [OM] Vacation Tales
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:27:40 GMT
You must have missed my earlier post about an old 'Peanuts' comic strip in which Lucy told Linus that binoculars let you see into the future.

It's true.  Think about it.  A few beers will help.

Lex
===
Proposed Olympus Marketing Slogan: "See into the future with Zuiko."

Or, with today's marketing penchant for incomplete 'sentences' and incorrect punctuation: "See. Future. Zuiko."