Re: [OM] introduction of myself

Subject: Re: [OM] introduction of myself
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 02:20:10 EDT
In a message dated 4/20/00 8:00:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< But Susan, you have spot metering in those, haven't you? Not multi-spot
metering
 perhaps, but then you only said "spot metering"... >>

Yes, just not multi...but, after seeing my prints this afternnoon, I will
bite my tongue. Both of them took wonderful shots, and the 450Z even without
flash did wondrous things...it seems with any Oly products (probably should
have typed "lens") it'd be hard to take lousy shots! I shall cease my
bad-mouthing of non-OM models....altho it may take me a few months to really
get it down pat...(old habits die hard...)
SS

Susan D. Steele
Amherst, Virginia USA