Re: [OM] introduction of myself

Subject: Re: [OM] introduction of myself
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:35:18 EDT
Frieder! Gruss Gott!
Welcome to the wonderful feeling of sharing a powerful addiction! A old
saying goes that 'misery loves company',  so we must all be very happy to
know that so many share the same hobby/lust/disease/enjoyment/craving! I too
was amazed when I found this group two years ago...that someone else would
covet the OM system regardless of the age and the newer technologies which
have become available! Heaven!

I just returned form a 6-day sojourn to a Baltimore trade show during which I
only had my Olympus IS-1 and Olympus 450-Z digital...no OM's as I feared for
their safety. The restrictive feeling when you have neither the
interchageable lenses nor spot metering is the "pits". Immediately upon
returning home I cradled and patted my OM's, vowing never to leave them for
so long a time again. (whereupon now you are asking yourself if all these
American females are such sickos...and I can only say, "I hope so".)

be sure to follow the urls in the links on the list web page and examine all
the goodies they have to offer..a virtual conucopia of delights!
Susan Steele
Amherst VA USA
"Home is where you hang your @"