Re: [OM] flash for OM2000 AF comment

Subject: Re: [OM] flash for OM2000 AF comment
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 01:15:10 -0500
Ah yes- Grumpy.  I hadn't read much of his writings, but I have seen quite a
few of this train pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.rail.  As bitter as he is,
he does know how to focus a camera.  All of the pictures he has posted have
been sharp enough to cut yourself on.  Pity that (as Craig Roberts said) he's
into orange (Burlington Northern Santa Fe) locomotives.  I would have much
preferred him to be into blue (Conrail) locomotives.
Steve Goss, Dallas tx usa