Re: [OM] flash for OM2000 AF comment

Subject: Re: [OM] flash for OM2000 AF comment
From: "JOHN SCHEUERER" <jhs8956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:08:06 EDT
Talk about auto focus working sporadically,I foud a site where this guy went and bought the Nikon F5.He shoots trains as a hobby.He gives a blistering account of his experience with the F5s autofocus.
This guy was BITTER.He owned 2 of them and sold them at a loss.
 Check out his input.

     http://members.tripod.com/grumpysworld/guide/review.htm

om: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>