Re: [OM] Bought a new film scanner - marginally off-topic (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Bought a new film scanner - marginally off-topic (OT)
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 02:00:14 EDT
Volkhart,
WOW Not being familar with film scanners, I can only say WOW. I was going to
launch into a spiel about how no one does fireworks like Germany (when I
lived in Nuernberg in the 70's for five years, the New Year's fireworks from
my balcony were outstanding, and the firework shows for the tourists in
Rothenburg on the hot summer evenings were great also) when I noticed the
title..Epcot! oh well...the clarity of the scans is wonderful and has me
thinking of getting one for my huge archive of slides (even tho I read a
generalization today that woman don't like slides??) Thanks for sharing.

I am heartbroken as my trip to Germany planned for September may be postponed
til '01...the couple that were providing one of the week's lodgings had to
back out of the trip due to a change of jobs, PLUS my 41-year old furnace
finally cracked the firewall a couple of weeks ago. Bummer.."when it rains,
it pours".
Susan

Susan D Steele
Amherst Virginia USA