RE: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply

Subject: RE: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 20:28:05 -0600
On Sunday, March 05, 2000 4:52 PM, Tom Scales [SMTP:tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
wrote:

> To the rest of the list, I apologize sincerely for this conversation
coming
> on to the list, but felt that I needed to publicly reply, if for no other
> reason to ensure that I am not disturbing the list.

Please continue!  This list needs a little blood-letting now & then to stay
healthy, not to mention entertained!

>  From now on, I guess
> you'll all see the things that I'm selling on ebay, as I doubt I'll ever
> post another item for sale here. Not worth it.

Too bad -- if I can talk you out of that I will.  In the event you've
decided already, I'd appreciate a heads-up personally when you have
something for sale.  And I can drive 5 miles and pick it up!

> Please also let me know
> privately if you would prefer that I was no longer a member of the list.
> I'll honor the general opinions of listmembers.

In any collection of people, there will be some that feel their desires or
opinions should become law.  If you'll count the replies to this thread on
the list, you'll see that you are welcome to post for-sale notices,
look-what-I-got-notices, etc.  We like 'em.  We hate you for your ability
to buy all this stuff <G>, but we like 'em.

> Again, I'm sincerely sorry if I have offended anyone, in anyway.

Yer always gonna offend _somebody_, Tom!  Don't worry about it!  I offend
at least three people a week, and I'm still here.  If you're going to worry
about offending anyone, it should be ME!  I can drive across town & poke
you in the eye rather than send nastygrams.

Dave