Re: [OM] Camberwell Market on Sunday

Subject: Re: [OM] Camberwell Market on Sunday
From: "Peter Davies" <davies@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 12:49:01 +1100
>> Maybe Doris will loan you a pair to those WWII silk stockings she just
>> found....
>>
>   No, she won't ! :-)

 >        *= Doris Fang =*

Thank you Doris.  I'm not really into wearing stockings.  Just to report that
there was some OM stuff most notably from our fellow list member John Pittman
on sale.  I picked up a flash extender for $10aus which make me happy but I
didn't see any of the fantastic bargins others on the list have found.  Sorry I
missed you Wayne - the poor old Hardrock Cafe Kathmandu t-shirt is wearing out
so I might have to change the wardrob next time.

take care

Peter