Re: [OM] Denial strategies for incorrigible, off-the-wagon Zuikoholics

Subject: Re: [OM] Denial strategies for incorrigible, off-the-wagon Zuikoholics
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 08:58:51 -0500 (EST)

  I don't know why there's differences between Eurozuiks and
OMericans, but I'll say two things:

  1.- Cultural differences (what a handy catch-all !). I expect these
      to get "globalized" in the Great Mixmaster of Fate soon. We
      will end up with $4/gal gas, and your schoolchildren will be
      shooting each other. We'll have to look at our zip codes to
      remind ourselves of where we are.

  2.- Most of my list was in humor.

  3.- Any seconding or addtional commentary from our non-USA
      Zuiks ? (oops that was a 3rd thing).

                          *= Doris Fang =*