Re: [OM] Denial strategies for incorrigible, off-the-wagon Zuikoholics

Subject: Re: [OM] Denial strategies for incorrigible, off-the-wagon Zuikoholics
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 23:11:42 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Gregg wrote:

> From: Paul Farrar
>

> How do you hide the UPS trucks that keep showing up? <g>

   Easy ! First, develop an "OM Safe-House". Surely we all have
at least ONE friend who lives nearby and is crazy enough about something
to understand (OK, let's say accept) OMadness. Have the stuff sent there
via UPS. Second, get a PO BOX.
   Oh, and never go into unecessary detail, like the difference
between a 21/2 and 21/3.5. Just call them " My 21". The devil
IS in the details !

                                      *= Doris Fang =*