Re: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 21:22:04 -0800
At 10:50 PM 3/5/00 EST, Susan Steele wrote:
>Tom,
>Please don't let one over-the-top idiot make you feel like this. We all love
>buying from list members, appreciate the prices you grant us, and live
>vicariously thru you! I know I really appreciate the favorable list price
you

Whoa, Whoa

Let's get a grip here folks. Buddy expressed his opinion and concerns and
while I don't necessarily agree with them he has a right to express them.
While I too have gotten a 'kick' out of some of Tom's posts it does get a
bit tedious at times. In any event there is no need for the name calling
that is starting with this posting. Express your opinion but leave the name
calling out.

Barry H