Re: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 22:50:55 EST
Tom,
Please don't let one over-the-top idiot make you feel like this. We all love
buying from list members, appreciate the prices you grant us, and live
vicariously thru you! I know I really appreciate the favorable list price you
gave me on my OM4T! Had any of us ever been even the slightest bit irritated
by your FS posts we would have conveyed that sentiment in a much saner, less
rude manner. Please stay with us and continue to share your exploits as you
build your OM collection.

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA
"Southerners talk music." <Mark Twain>