RE: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply

Subject: RE: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 22:17:01 -0700
At 08:28 PM 3/5/00 -0600, you wrote:
>On Sunday, March 05, 2000 4:52 PM, Tom Scales [SMTP:tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>wrote:
> >
> > To the rest of the list, I apologize sincerely for this conversation
>coming
> > on to the list, but felt that I needed to publicly reply, if for no other
> > reason to ensure that I am not disturbing the list.

Relax, Tom.  I've watched Buddy Walters post for two years now, and until just
a couple of days ago, I've never seen an intemperate outburst from him.  I'm
assuming the best -- he had a bad day or something, and took it out at the
keyboard (we've all done this sooner or later).  Buddy, if I'm dead wrong on
this, let me know, but please keep in mind the Garth Wood mantra: "Reasonable
people nevertheless disagree from time to time."

Besides, Tom, you perform a valuable service -- whenever my wife thinks my
camera lust is out of control, I just show her all the messages from you I've
archived.  Suddenly, I'm the picture of restraint.  ("This man has to be
STOPPED!"  "Yes, dear.  It's awful, dear.")  8^>

Garth