Re: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply
From: Paul Wallich <pw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 22:31:34 -0500
Cc: tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
At Sun, 5 Mar 2000 16:51:30 -0600 "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To the rest of the list, I apologize sincerely for this conversation coming
on to the list, but felt that I needed to publicly reply, if for no other
reason to ensure that I am not disturbing the list.  From now on, I guess
you'll all see the things that I'm selling on ebay, as I doubt I'll ever
post another item for sale here. Not worth it. Please also let me know
privately if you would prefer that I was no longer a member of the list.
I'll honor the general opinions of listmembers.

Come back! I for one look forward to your posts out of voyeurism as well
as an aid to understanding the OM market. With so many off-topic flamewars
running, it's nice to know that there will at least be some posts about
OM's in a given week.

Frankly, I hope one obstreperous listmember hasn't spoiled a lot of good
fun (and a shot at some nice bodies and glass) for all the others.

paul

--
Paul Wallich                                            pw@xxxxxxxxx