RE: [OM] Age Data was Non-OM, Non-NG

Subject: RE: [OM] Age Data was Non-OM, Non-NG
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 21:22:00 +0800
I'm 47.

I started reading reviews of the OM-1 in the early 70's, and I don't think I
saw 1 bad review.  After handling an OM-1 at a camera shop, I knew I had to
have one.  I got my first OM-1 with 50mm f1.8 probably in '74 while still at
university.  My next purchase was the 24mm f2.8, and on it goes.  I'm
expecting my OMs to last me for the rest of my life - I've played with a few
"modern" cameras owned by friends but can't see myself using one.  I
consider it a real privilege to have found this "support group" for my
affliction.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/