Re: [OM] Age Data was Non-OM, Non-NG

Subject: Re: [OM] Age Data was Non-OM, Non-NG
From: "Craig H" <craigh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 10:30:38 -0400
Ok, Chuck -- I'm 63

My first good camera was an Aires IIIC that I bought in the mid 50's.  It
served me well for some time, but I always wanted an SLR.  I became
re-interested in cameras in the mid 70's -- and really wanted a 2n, but
settled for a Canon AE1-P instead (BAD MOVE)  I finally gave the Canon to my
brother and picked up a used OM-10 about 10 years ago.  Since then it has
been only OM -- I currently have a 1n, a 2n and a 4, with several lenses.
(Oh yes -- and a pristine Aires IIIL from a local garage sale!)

Craig