Re: [OM] Age Data was Non-OM, Non-NG

Subject: Re: [OM] Age Data was Non-OM, Non-NG
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 21:42:51 +0800
Hi, I'm 38, I live in Hong Kong.

In early 80' I used my brother's OM-10 with Sigma 35-70/2.8-4 and Tokina
80-200/4.5. Later I used a Praktica VLC with a 50/1.8 that my brother left
me when he moved to Australia. Until 1987 the Praktica broken and I bought a
OM-10 and two third party zooms. Starting from 1989, I decided I need some
top of the line OMs and began to buy and sell used equipment. The first one
is a OM-2, later a 50/1.4 SC. now I have OM1n,2n,3,4,4Ti,40,707 and over 25
different Zuikos from 16-300mm. Two years before, most of my shots are
family photos now I occasionally go to take picture with some friends that I
learned from Internet. I'm still finding my way of photography.

C.H.Ling
http://www.asiaonline.net.hk/~chling