[no subject]

From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 14:22:34 +0200
Mozilla 3.04 (X11; U; Linux 2.0.36 i586)
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [OM] Novoflex stuff

Late, but hopfully not to late..

HI100@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 5/14/99 3:18:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> << Gary's post prompted me. I recently bought a nice Novoflex bellows and
> slide
>  copier. But it is for Lieca screw thread, with manual diaphram. These
>  connections are easily removed. Does anyone know of where I can get an OM
>  mount to go onto the body and an auto OM adapter to accept the lenses? I saw
>  the same bellows in a John Shaw book with an evil Nikon auto attachment. >>
>
> Terry,
>          I Would suggest you start by looking at the Novoflex website. This
> site is only in German but you can use one of the web translators to get the
> gist, if you don't understand German. There are a myriad different adapters

As an German list member I feel obliged to answer your questions.

There are Novoflex,

Leica M39 thread to OM lens adapter -> LEIOM            ~ 149,-DM/EUR 75,-

OM body to Leica thread lewns (bellows)adapter -> OMLEI ~ 149,-DM/EUR 75,-

There is also an non Novoflex and less pricy

M39 lens to T2 adapter                                  ~ 32,- DM/EUR 16,-

For bellows with M39 on the lensside and Novoflex conector on the
cameraside you need the OMA adapter, the same is used for Novoflex
follow focus lenses.

OM to Novoflex mount   -> OMA                            ~ 99,- DM/EUR 49,-

> I have not used an
> auto-novoflex bellows for OM and don't know if they make one.

There is an real AUTO bellows made from Novoflex for Olympus cameras,
BALOM-AS.
It´s not cheap ~ 799,- DM/EUR 401,- but will couple OM lenses like an
variable auto macro tube.

(prices according to Brenner mailorder)

Regards

Richard