Re: [OM] Giles' very expensive brochure

Subject: Re: [OM] Giles' very expensive brochure
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 07:43:34 +0000
My utmost thanks to you John for your kindness in going to so much
trouble to acquire that brochure for me.

I have the solution John.  Tell your wife that it was all my fault.
I hypnotised you via email and planted the suggestion in
your mind - you couldn't help yourself.

Now, having given me the blame, I expect full credit for my idea when
you see the results.

You did not mention the T power control unit.  Was this included at
that price, do you already have one or are you intending to
credit/blame me for another lapse in the near future?

Giles